公告:
SUNANCHAO 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 20-6-28 15:00:31 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国台湾
9.改天有机会再试跑淫片分享大家,可听听30几年老管子鸟叫声,吾也很久没听过了。
更正: 影
SUNANCHAO 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 20-6-28 15:03:45 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国台湾
10.随时离岛前把握时间接着下一台鸟车火凤凰(台湾译名)继续折腾……鸟类命名的越野车及油漆…天气热昏鸟头了吗你……

祝各位身體健康平安!
10 [1280x768].JPG

点评

咖啡味道  无限精机的火凤凰 应该是91-92年的热门冠军车型  详情 回复 发表于 20-6-30 21:51
SUNANCHAO 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 20-6-28 15:14:39 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国台湾
For English reader and model friends,the article I ve translated into English.Enjoy!

Share with the SinYi model vintage RC nitro off-road Iron Eagle 1/8 rebuild and tuned:

The 60’and 70’ born players should know of this car, 1988 (as young as my wife's age~), it did not live long for about three years at the buggy field, perhaps the name associated with the Nazi iron eagle or yearning for the United States Iron Eagle air-force at that time and the company's weak international export competition and difficult to see on the international market.
I had contacted with this car at the Kaohsiung ZhongZheng (Jhongjheng,
Chiang Kai-shek) Martial Arts Stadium during the race of the international qualification events, at that time, I could only been the cheerleader lively.
30 years have passed after put it into the storage, I am so lucky to encounter the pandemic of the COVID19, airport closed, border blockade, and received subsidies to eat the night market by driving my Mercedes, extra luxury time to rebuild this car, I consider that there is no next 30 years, if it existed, this car will be 60 years old ... ,sentimentally .

1.The car's shell canopy is no longer existed, refer to the 88’s magazine page.
The overall tone of the car, personally does not like much color mixed parts, so the option will be more picky, including HB, Mugen, Kyosho, TSK, etc.,and even the lubricant color also picked.

2.Chassis was been on the milling machine DIY milled, processed the bottom surface for flat head screws, added carbon fiber plate for chassis stronger and reinforcement, and the weight before and after approximately 100 grams lighter.

3. Retained a little part of the original self-tapping screws, renewed the rest of mostly of the YSF coated or the specific part of the “filthy rich gold” screws.
OLD brain cannot remember so many sizes; it is convenient for installation and identification.

4. Parts and bearings, etc.: used first of the most hated “green colure party” green rubber cover bearings till broken and then will change the standard black cover of Japan NSK ones. Early and late version of the iron eagle gearbox had the difference of bearing mount size. Personally prefer with early larger size bearing designed of gear box for the differential case balance and rotational stability.

5.The radio control system board/plate/servo deck had manually re-made instead of the plastic one, the battery pack “sleeps” separately on the “1st floor”, and receiver on” 3rd floor”, becomes the “4th floor board” totally.
(Asian players usually call the deck as “2nd floor plate”)
The fuel tank's seal “tampon” was changed, and reserved the screw holes, the same company AX5's new fuel tank the can be installed with this chassis, there is no sense of disturbance but harmony of the alignment. The AX5’s tank will replace the original tank when completely rotten.
Rear shock absorber tower was the “human CNC” to make thickening to 4mm, took the Tempo buggy’s tail frame as the supporter, the vintage type of wire tail wing will make in some other days.

6.Remote control and servo, etc.: Continued using the device from the other my RC car, considered of the strength of the plastics and structural design, and I did not install the steering servo more than 20kg torque .Deliberately with 1/10 size lever linkage.
30 years ago,2.9kg / JR505 with wire pull rod, we had used at that time, of course, the performance between the servo cannot be compared.
Continued of PCM/3PK/HRS system, 2.4G system will replace later.

7. My 2 years old son the babbles Taiwanese language "yan-dang-gong” (Taiwanese: exhaust, pipe), especially proceeded on the YANKEE copy pipe, recut the expansion chamber, interface , and calculated of the length. It was also convenient for someday installed to the other cars, repainted of the surface and together with the front suspension tower plate by using of the” parrot paint” (Glasurit),HS clear coat, and the welding sites deliberately exposed.

8.The wheel hex modification and anti-tilt bar was to be processed to install of the current type of 17mm hex wheel, the metal gear modification will also be remade and replaced.

9.Some other day the opportunity to try to record the attractive~ film to share everyone for listening to the 30 years old pipe roaring. I have not heard of the sound for a long time.

10. Before leaving this island anytime, seize the time and then the next “bird car” “fire Phoenix” (Taiwan translation for the MUGEN Sport/Supersport) continue to toss myself ...
Bird-named off-road buggy and paint...
big or small head~
feel dizziness at shit hot days, do you?...

Stay healthy and Safe! Thank You very much!
bfbluebear 论坛元老 发消息
发表于 20-6-28 15:36:13 来自手机 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

点评

SUNANCHAO  Hi,您好  详情 回复 发表于 20-6-28 15:46
SUNANCHAO 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 20-6-28 15:46:56 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国台湾

Hi,您好
Lu°远 超级元老 发消息
发表于 20-6-30 09:11:08 来自手机 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏
楼主太厉害了

点评

SUNANCHAO  您好,純粹是業餘興趣愛好,與大家分享  详情 回复 发表于 20-7-1 20:33
lyc90089 元老 Fans 发消息
发表于 20-6-30 10:50:08 来自手机 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国
您的手艺真好,这部铁鹰我有印象,那个时后出了很多1/8越野车,我买的是天豹

点评

SUNANCHAO  您好, 十分難得聽見車友提起 天豹,黑豹,霹靂豹,後期的傲徒, 都是飛點公司(FP racing,Fly Point)當年經典之作. 可說是平價台灣版的YANKEE. 手邊也有一台待整理的黑豹2版, 由於當年台灣的民風還是保守, 市場接受  详情 回复 发表于 20-7-1 20:40
咖啡味道 超级元老 发消息
发表于 20-6-30 21:21:35 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
漂亮的铁鹰 同底盘我个人更喜欢奇兵的外形  更具80年代的风范

点评

SUNANCHAO  您好, 骨架車基本上是現今油越的前身祖師爺了  详情 回复 发表于 20-7-1 20:43
咖啡味道 超级元老 发消息
发表于 20-6-30 21:51:34 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
SUNANCHAO 发表于 20-6-28 15:03
10.随时离岛前把握时间接着下一台鸟车火凤凰(台湾译名)继续折腾……鸟类命名的越野车及油漆…天气热昏鸟头 ...

无限精机的火凤凰 应该是91-92年的热门冠军车型

点评

SUNANCHAO  正確! 這台車前身是 中陽猛龍 ,被日本再改設計後才變成火鳳凰 於1990-93,个人前後買了第1版,2版,到超級版(SuperSport). 主要以底盤來區別. 白(銀)標準素底, 白(銀)刻字版, 黑色油漆版刻字偷輕, 金色版刻字偷  详情 回复 发表于 20-7-1 20:51
SUNANCHAO 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 20-7-1 20:33:33 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国台湾

您好,純粹是業餘興趣愛好,與大家分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

广告投放|联系我们|手机|投稿|Archiver|About us|Advertise|遥控迷模型网|RCFans ( 粤ICP备10210518号-1 )

版权所有 RCFans.com © 2003-2016

返回顶部