KMgroup 发表于 11-9-6 11:04:38

Christian Costanzo駕駛H-K1於意大利勝出Novarossi杯

本帖最后由 KMgroup 于 11-9-6 18:41 编辑

Christian Costanzo駕駛H-K1於意大利勝出Novarossi杯
日期:2011年9月4日
地點:意大利(Fiorano)
冠軍 : Christian Costanzo

Great news again from Italy Novarossi tropy!Christian won Champion Title!! Date:Sept,3~4thPlace:Fiorano,ItalyH-K1 Title:Champion—Christian Costanzo Race report:
as I told you before this weekend Novarossi trophy was held and, how I hoped, I HAVE WON THE RACE! The race was held in a track with new asphalt and on which it was the first time that we turned so there was little grip, but after many changes on the car I was able to make it “perfect”. From the first TQ the level of my performance was undeniable, perfect car, I could not get the pole position because in the last TQ, during the refuelling stop, the engine had an anomalous stop but at the beginning of the final race the problem did not presented.The 30 minutes final race was held with unstable weather: it rained and stopped constantly so we had to establish a strategy concerning in the choice of tires. The final ended with our victory with a lap up on the second pilot and 2 laps up on of the third. We got the best lap in the TQ and the best lap in the final race. I am really happy and satisfied both of the car and of your support and I hope to get the same results in the final race of Italian championship that will be held in late September. Our goal is to win and to make KM reach the highest levels. Regards. Christian Up to now,H-K1 won three times Novarossi Tropy by Ciro,Dario and Christian and made it a great victories in this big race.

AndreXXX 发表于 11-9-6 21:31:16

“地點:意大利(Fiorano)”不会是在法拉利的的御用赛道吧
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Christian Costanzo駕駛H-K1於意大利勝出Novarossi杯