KMgroup 发表于 12-3-29 12:05:34

Nicholas Lee勇奪星加坡1/10油動房車公開賽TQ,冠軍!!!

本帖最后由 KMgroup 于 12-3-29 12:07 编辑

Nicholas Lee勇奪星加坡1/10油動房車公開賽TQ,冠軍!!!Nicholas got great result in Singapore with H-K1!!!Date:2012 March Place:SingaporeTQ: Nicholas LeeBest Lap: Nicholas LeeChampion: Nicholas LeeIt is the first GP race Nicholas attend in Singapore with H-K1 and already got great result!!!Below his race report:Dear Kenny, Dear Hang,
I am proud to say that I have achieved good result for my first race with my KM HK-1 car. Meanwhile, enjoy the report.

Going into my first GP race, I did not get enough practice or testing that I needed because of the bad weather condition and I have hardly tested my fuel time for a 7 minutes qualifier heats. But during practice I was able to roughly conclude what setup change I need to the car. So, I made two new gear differentials for spare with different oil in case i need to change.

My mechanic and I had a different strategy coming into the pit for refuel. Because we do not know the exact time for refuel, The reason for this strategy was to guage for the refuel in the finals. However, however he made a mistake and it backfired. I was on Tq pace and my car ran out of fuel at 6mins35seconds. My fastest single lap was a 19.0 while the next fastest guy was making a 19.1.

I had a better feel of the car after the first qualifier. I decided to change to a lighter differential in the front for my second qualifier. The car felt slightly better and I was making 19.1 while the rest of the field dropped their pace to 19.4 because of hot weather. However, I did not complete the race as well because at the straight away, a beginner's car slow down and hit me. My car flew all the way to the grass patch and couldnt recover because my engine cut. It was just bad luck for me having a car slowed down at the long straight.

I did not make any changes to the car for Q3 because i know the next thing i need to change would be softer springs in the front and I do not have. But i know the car felt competitive to win and all I need was a clean run. I ran a safe race trying to slow down to overtake some cars at some point of time and I finished the race with the only 22 lapper and I also made a good single lap in Q3 doing a 18.9. With this result, I moved all the way to the top of the table and I am also the top qualifier for my first GP race in Singapore.

The heavy rain destroyed any hope of running the finals. To conclude, I was also the champion for this race.

I have made a
few mistake during the race and lI am happy to encounter them because it can be applied to future major races.

As I heard lots of great results for H-K1 winning all over the world but still not yet from Singapore,but now with this result and I am confident for the coming races, KM will also coming to be a strong force in Singapore as well!

I would like to thank Hang because I have discussed many things about the car with him before and during the race. I appreciated it and my first win would not be possible without Master Hang and Mr Kenny support.

Best regards
Nicholas

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Nicholas Lee勇奪星加坡1/10油動房車公開賽TQ,冠軍!!!