KMgroup 发表于 13-12-24 17:57:31

Great News From Singapore! ! !

Great News From Singapore! ! !

Race Name : Singapore RCMC GP Series
Date : 2013 Dec, 22nd
Place : Singapore
H-K1 Titles :
Best Lap -- Nicholas Lee (H-K1 Meen Version )
TQ -- Murai Kazuma (H-K1 Meen Version)
Champion --- Nicholas Lee (H-K1 Meen Version)
Top 10 -- Three H-K1 in A Main

Below race report from ourteam driver Nicholas Lee :
The last of nitro series race for this year took place last weekend at our newly resurfaced track. We were never short of famous drivers attending our races for the past few years. We had the honour of Murai Kazuma, the man behind the Ko Propo for the past decade, and now the staff of Super Rajikon shop in Tokyo, racing both the KM 1/10 and a loaned 1/8 classes.
The weather forecasted rain during the weekend but fortunately, we had a fairly sunny weekend. Approximately 30 drivers or so took part.
Kazuma took the TQ spot with his Meen version HK-1 car. I had trouble with my engine tuning for the first two rounds of qualifyings. I thought I would have had a decent third round of qualifying but I hit some stoneson the racing line and my car flew off.
This would put me last in the A final. I started the final well and was waiting for the opportunity to overtake cars one at a time. My mechanics, Nelson and Bobby, have done a great job in ensuring nothing went wrong in the final. I won the race 4 laps ahead after 40 minutes of final. Unfortunately for Kazuma as he had engine failure in the final and finished 4th.

http://www.km-rc.com/
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Great News From Singapore! ! !