公告:

田宫午餐盒与午夜南瓜吉祥物标志的幕后故事

24-9-7 18:57| 发布者: rcfans| 查看: 2582| 评论: 7

Teruo Sahara 通过插图介绍了 Tamiya 午餐盒和午夜南瓜吉祥物标志的幕后创作故事,这些深受喜爱的角色诞生的故事,是遥控车粉丝们不可错过的精彩内容。

RCFans 的中文翻译:

Telly 的再次出发 第47期

时光旅行!我的田宫遥控车历史

在 1980 年代,我完全沉浸在遥控车赛车中,并从有窗车(指那些看起来像日常乘用车的模型车,有明显的车窗、车厢、驾驶舱等设计,类似我们日常看到的实际车辆)转向了 1/8 比例的内燃机遥控车。1985 年和 1987 年,我参加了在日本和美国加利福尼亚举行的世界锦标赛,但独立悬挂和四驱系统对我来说太难驾驭了,因此在美国巡回赛后,我就不再参加比赛了。

在电动遥控车的世界中,越野车型正处于巅峰期,诞生了许多变种,不仅包括越野车(buggies),还包括拉力赛车(rally cars)和蚱蜢车型(grasshoppers)。1980 年代和 1990 年代,似乎每个月都有新车在各种类型中推出,包括赛车、房车、方程式车和越野车。其中之一就是午餐盒车型(Lunchbox)。从高端型号如 Hot Shot 到基本的 380 电机越野车,这期间曾经有一个影响力很大的早期模型。受欢迎的实用怪兽机器形象,因其跳跃时抬起一只轮子的野性魅力而风靡,并且这种形象得到了很好的利用,销售至今依然火爆。

1987 年的某天,我接到了一项为一款大轮胎新模型设计吉祥物角色的任务。我记得,当时非常高兴能够得到田宫先生的工作机会,我非常崇拜他。车身让人联想到全尺寸的道奇车,昵称为“午餐盒”。可能这个角色的背景故事与 Vanessa’s Lunchbox(Vanessa 的午餐盒)送餐服务有关。

装饰着星星和条纹的设计,加上她飘扬的金发,感觉就像是“嗨,Vanessa!”竖起大拇指的 Vanessa 结合了大胆的橙色和 1960 年代的色彩风格,效果非常出色。

英文内容:

Behind-the-scene story of the creation of the Tamiya Lunchbox and Midnight Pumpkin mascot marks

Teruo Sahara introduces the behind-the-scenes story of the creation of the Lunchbox and Midnight Pumpkin mascot marks with illustrations.The story of the birth of this long-loved character is a must-see for RC fans.

Telly's On The Road Again Vol.47, Time Travel! My Tamiya RC History

In the 1980s, I was completely immersed in RC car racing, and switched from window cars to 1/8th scale engine cars.In 1985 and 1987, I competed in the World Championships in Japan and California, USA, but independent suspension and 4WD were too much for me to handle, so I stayed away from racing after the US tour.

In the world of electric RC cars, off-road models were at their peak, and many variations were born, including not only buggy types but also rally cars and grasshoppers.In the 1980s and 1990s, it seemed like new cars were debuting almost every month in all genres, including racing sports, touring, formula, and off-road.Among these was the Lunchbox. High-level machines like the Hot Shot to basic 380 motor buggies, there was a big pre-model.The image of the popular practical monster machine, which was popular for its wild attractions such as lifting up one wheel during jumps, was well utilized, and was still selling well.

One day in 1987, I received an order to create a mascot character for a new model of this big tire.I remember being so happy that I was given a job by Tamiya-sama, whom I admire.The body of the car was reminiscent of a full-size Dodge, and its nickname was “Lunchbox.”It was probably a story about a lunch delivery service for Vanessa’s Lunchbox.

With a wink to decorated with stars and stripes, and her blonde hair fluttering, it felt like “Hi, Vanessa!” The thumbs-up Vanessa was combined with a bold color scheme like the orange and the 1960s, and the result was the best.

精彩视频

• 视频 时速过百 Traxxas Rustler VXL 泥地滑行
  • 视频 Traxxas Rustler VXL 挑战极限运动山
  • 视频 Traxxas TRX-4 征服加州荒野
  • 发表评论

最新评论

引用 bazooka 24-9-14 19:37
    好玩爱玩
    引用 Amiral 24-9-9 19:27
    买了好多田宫车了,cw01是电镀南瓜
    引用 帅康123 24-9-8 13:02
    午餐盒玩家路过
    引用 Dylan柒海 24-9-8 00:07
    神奇的午餐盒,谜一样的吸引力
    引用 orange 24-9-7 23:07
    看来必须要搞一台午餐盒啊…..
    引用 摘仙 24-9-7 20:52
    哇,好哇塞的背景故事
    引用 短卡拉力迷 24-9-7 19:10
    哇哇哇。

查看全部评论(7)

广告投放|联系我们|手机|投稿|Archiver|About us|Advertise|遥控迷模型网|RCFans ( 粤ICP备10210518号-1 )

版权所有 RCFans.com © 2003-2016

返回顶部