公告:
精彩视频
HPIRacing 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 15-1-13 21:47:32 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
新近加入Team HB的德国车手Freddy Südhoff在上周末参加了在丹麦举行的传统赛事DHI杯,以下是Freddy在赛后做的赛事报告,发上来与大家分享。

Freddy-DHI-1.jpg

著名的欧洲赛事DHI杯在丹麦欧登赛举行,这场赛事已经连续举办了15年,我很高兴2015年新赛季在这里开始。164名车手,包括82名modified组和82名stock组参加了比赛。

Freddy-DHI-19.jpg

这是我第一次跑HB/HPI车架——PRO 5,感觉很兴奋,就像要过圣诞的小孩一样。比赛日前我用一天时间来练习,自我感觉准备得较充足。

Freddy-DHI-12.jpg

周五的比赛从2轮练习赛开始,之后是2轮控制练习赛和1轮预赛。尽管我只进行了很少量的赛前练习,但我对今天的表现很有信心。使用Andy提供的基础设定,我感觉操控性已经不错了。

Freddy-DHI-13.jpg

控制练习后我已进入前几名的激烈争夺中。每轮预赛我都会较大地改变设定,目的是更多地了解车架特性,Hiro和Andy也通过即时通讯软件给我指导,让我找到更好的设定,预赛中跑出第5和第2,最终成绩为第5名。

Freddy-DHI-15.jpg

决赛中,因为更有信心,所以每一轮都有少许进步。前2轮都排在第4,决赛表现也很不错。

Freddy-DHI-9.jpg

决赛最后一轮,领先的两车出现碰撞,让我有机会夺取头车位置并一直保持领先,直到最后一圈在大直道前第四弯道,我被后车猛撞导致甩尾。由于是决赛最后一轮,裁判给后车判罚,而我提升到第2的位置,综合排名为季军。

Freddy-DHI-8.jpg

在新年里用一台完全不熟悉的车夺得季军,对我的意义不亚于获得冠军。

Freddy-DHI-2.jpg

Freddy报告原文:

Race Report
Driver: Freddy Südhoff
Event Date: 09.-11.01.2015

As usual the famous DHI Cup was held in Odense, Denmark. The event is known for the high competition in TC since already 15 years and is a great opportunity to start into the racing season 2015.
164 Touring car drivers, splitted in 82 Modified and 82 Stock drivers found their way this time.
For me, it was the first race for HPI/ HB and my first outing with the PRO 5 car. I was quite excited and felt a little bit like a small kid before Christmas. I had one practice day before the race and felt good prepared.
Friday morning started with 2 practice rounds, followed by 2 controlled practices and 1 qualification round.
Already from the first laps on the track I felt really confident with the cars performance even I had very limited pre-race practice. With the basic setup, provided by Andy, the car handled really well.
After controlled practice I found myself reseeded in the top heat.
For each qualification round I changed the setup a lot – still learning the car. In cooperation via messenger with Hiro and Andy I found from run to run a better setup which brought me a 5th and 2nd place to finish qualification overall on 5th.
Going with high confidence into the mains, I was able to improve in each. Finishing the first two mains on 4th, I had an awesome last final.
Early in the last main the two leading cars had a coming together which allowed me to take the lead until the very last lap, 4 corners before the loop. The car behind me pushed hard and crashed into my rear ends which spun me around. Due to it was the last lap, referees decided to give him a penalty which take me back in second for the main which meant overall the 3rd position!
This overall 3rd place feels already like a win for me. New Year, new car – what a start!
I want to thank Hiro and Andy for their support and looking forward the next races.

See you there.
Freddy

Freddy-DHI-3.jpg

Freddy-DHI-4.jpg

Freddy-DHI-5.jpg

Freddy-DHI-6.jpg

Freddy-DHI-7.jpg

Freddy-DHI-10.jpg

Freddy-DHI-11.jpg

Freddy-DHI-14.jpg

Freddy-DHI-16.jpg

Freddy-DHI-17.jpg

Freddy-DHI-18.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

广告投放|联系我们|手机|投稿|Archiver|About us|Advertise|遥控迷模型网|RCFans ( 粤ICP备10210518号-1 )

版权所有 RCFans.com © 2003-2016

返回顶部